Friday, February 7, 2014

Displaying 20131111_183743.jpg

Here is a picture of my sleeping cat that I took using my cell phone. I thought that this photo showed an interesting style of contrast, with the white sheets that my black cat Luna is sleeping on. I also thought it was interesting because their is bright lighting towards the bottom of the photograph whereas the closer to the top you get the darker shades of grey it is. I felt it was a unique and interesting way to show contrast and lighting effects.



This video strikes me as interesting. I believe that it shows an interesting concept with stunning effects. Displaying what our future will come too, the A Day Made Of Glass video does not use talking but it shows what the company is trying to promote. I believe that it is an interesting strategy for marketing that impacts upon the target market. The music is pretty much the same, but also has an upbeat tune to it which allows us to think positively as we watch our future showcase itself before us. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment